What is copyright
Who owns copyright
Applying for copyright permission
Genesis Project Resources
Reference software tools
- Mendeley Mendeley is a free reference manager and academic social network. Make your own fully-searchable library in seconds, cite as you write, and read and annotate your PDFs on any device.
- Zotero Research Tool for capturing citation info, store web info, take notes, organize research, search, export citations etc.
- CiteULike citeulike is a free service for managing and discovering scholarly references
- ResearchGate - ResearchGate is a network dedicated to science and research. Connect, collaborate and discover scientific publications, and conferences. All for free.
Online Surveys / Questionnaires
- Survey Monkey Can be used for simple polls and In-depth research. Create any type of survey—from simple to sophisticated—with our powerful and easy-to-use survey builder.
Data Analyzing / Statistical Software
- Lertap Lertap is a software system used to process and analyze data collected from quizzes, exams, tests, and surveys. Lertap is an acronym for the Laboratory of Educational Research Test Analysis Package. It dates way back to 1973. Lertap 5, the latest "genre", works with Microsoft's spreadsheet program, "Excel".
- WordWeb Has a full dictionary and thesaurus for American, British, Canadian, Australian, Indian, and global English.Hundreds of thousands of definitions and synonyms. Updated with the latest international English words and Works offline, or reference to Wikipedia and web references.
- LaTex LaTeX is a high-quality typesetting system; it includes features designed for the production of technical and scientific documentation. LaTeX is the de facto standard for the communication and publication of scientific documents. LaTeX is available as free software.